Target Hiring Now!
In addition to discussing the benefits of working for Target, we’d also like to share some tips on how high schoolers can make the most out of their job. Here are a few ideas:
1. Take initiative and be proactive in your work – don’t wait for someone else to tell you what needs to be done.
2. Ask questions when you’re unsure about something – it’s better to ask than make mistakes!
3. Make sure you understand all policies and procedures before starting any task.
4. Network with other employees and build relationships that could help you down the line.
5. Use this opportunity as an opportunity to learn more about yourself and develop skills that will benefit you in the future.
6. Have fun while doing your job – enjoy the experience and take pride in your work!