WHY JOIN THE CDA REGIONAL CHAMBER?
As a Coeur d’Alene Regional Chamber member, you are listed in the chamber’s highly trusted BUSINESS DIRECTORY, viewed by your customers and public members who may be looking for your business or service. You are also linked from the chamber site to your website, which increases your SEO status.
A Business Resource
Professionalonal Chamber helps you keep up with NEWS that affects your business and plugs you into a network of resources that can help you run and grow your business.
A Voice In Advocacy
The CDA Regional Chamber engages local and state leaders and legislators on issues important to your business and our community. We keep watching on issues that may impact your business.
Engage And Grow
The CDA Regional Chamber works for a strong economy, business retention, and expansion through strategic partnerships with CDA EDC, Coeur d’Alene Downtown Association, CDA 2030, Small Business Development Center, and other business networks.
Connect With Your Peers
As a CDA Regional Chamber member, you will connect and interact with our community’s business owners and professionals.
Raise Your Visibility
You receive visibility through our online business directory, social media, and e-publications. There are also opportunities for EVENT SPONSORSHIPS and ADVERTISING, which will help give your business valuable exposure.
Be A Leader
Being a part of our vast organization provides educational and leadership opportunities for business owners. Here, we offer programs that create a platform for members to gain in-depth knowledge of the community and its leadership.
The Leadership Coeur d’Alene Program has been designed to create a learning environment that provides members with opportunities to gain in-depth knowledge of the community and its leadership. The program facilitates a platform that enhances members’ professional network, promotes the exchange of ideas, and inspires members to seek out new service opportunities in the community.
Chamber members add their voices to the conversations that shape business and impact our community.
Committee participation facilitates building business relationships with others who share common business goals, interests, issues, markets, or industry sectors.
The primary mission of Chambers of Commerce is to advocate for an environment that ensures the health and prosperity of the community through strong and healthy businesses. Part of that advocacy occurs through guidance to our government leaders, and seeking Tax policies and a regulatory environment that supports opportunities for growth, jobs creation, profitability and that strengthen the economic vitality of Coeur d’Alene, Post Falls and the surrounding region.
We Offer Various Membership Levels
For Small Businesses (<30 Employees)
Level 1: Silver
- For small businesses that want to get started with basic Chamber membership.
- SILVER members receive the following benefits:
- Listing in the annual Coeur d’Alene Community Profile and Member Business Directory
- Subscription to the weekly This Week’s Chamber e-newsletter
- Website listing and a dedicated page
- Referrals of inquiries – about your business category
- One-time ribbon cutting with advertising upon joining
- One-time admission to an Upbeat Breakfast with an introduction upon Join
Level 2: Gold
- For small businesses that want to promote their business more actively in the community.
- GOLD members receive all the benefits of level 1 PLUS:
- One-time use of the Chamber mailing list of all current members (via printed mailing labels) per year
- One-page ad in the Chamber’s digital Member Magazine for one month (your choice of issue) One ad-free each year your choice of the month
Level 3: Platinum
- For small businesses that want to enhance their marketing exposure by distinguishing their business within the community and by promoting their business for online relocation inquiries.
- PLATINUM members receive all benefits of levels 1 and 2 PLUS:
- An enhanced directory listing
- Two additional online category search listings
- Referrals from online relocation inquiries for relocation
- One-time UpBeat Breakfast trade table per year
- Special acknowledgment in our Coeur d’Alene Community Profile and Member Business Directory
For Large Businesses (>30 Employees)
Level 4: Emerald
- For large businesses that want to get started with the basics of Chamber membership.
- EMERALD members receive the following benefits:
- Listing in the annual Coeur d’Alene Community Profile & Business Directory
- Subscription to weekly This Week’s Chamber e-newsletter
- Website listing and dedicated web page
- Referrals from inquiries about your business category
- One-time ribbon cutting with advertising
- One-time admission to an Upbeat Breakfast with the introduction
Level 5: Ruby
- This level is designed for active Chamber members who want to maximize the value of their membership and access the relocation market.
- RUBY members receive all benefits of Level 4 PLUS:
- Enhanced directory listing
- Two additional online category search listings
- Special acknowledgment in our Coeur d’Alene Community Profile
- One Upbeat trade table per year
- One set of mailing labels of all current Chamber members per year
- One-page ad in digital Member Magazine for one month (your choice of issue) per year
Level 6: Diamond
- For large businesses that want to be recognized as a strong leaders in our community and wish to take full advantage of their Chamber membership.
- Diamond members receive all benefits of levels 4 and 5 PLUS:
- Color logo and website link in a weekly e-newsletter
- Logo and website link on Chamber’s website home page
- Listing on the slide show at all Upbeat Breakfasts
- Two Annual Meeting and Awards Banquet tickets
- One e-blast to Chamber members each year
- Special acknowledgment in our Coeur d’Alene
- Community Profile and Member Business Directory
Top 10 Reasons to Join the Chamber
For more than 112 years, the Coeur d’Alene Chamber Chamber has played an important role in driving our region forward. The CDA Chamber is the 2nd largest chamber in Idaho with 990 member businesses representing 25,000 employees. Our members determine our policy focus through participation on committees focused on key industry segments. We provide valuable networking and professional development opportunities and access to policy makers and business leaders. Our goal: To make Coeur d’Alene the most business-friendly city in North Idaho.
We initiate more business-to-business commerce and more opportunities for networking and connecting local professionals than is available through most other local organizations.
Make face-to-face connections and enhance your presence in the community by serving on a committee, attending or sponsoring a chamber event.
Research points out that consumers are more likely to do business with a company if the company is a member of their local chamber of commerce.
We are the voice of business; advocating for business at the local, state and federal levels of government.
Laying the foundation for our future. Providing members with the tools and knowledge needed to take on leadership roles.
We assist businesses with an online presence and get your name known through sponsorship and advertising opportunities. Our Visitors Center caters to 35,000 visitors each year.
We keep you connected and informed through online content and social media such as “This Week’s Chamber” E-newsletter, Facebook, and Twitter.
Every day, your local chamber receives calls from individuals and businesses looking for potential service providers and area information. If you’re a member, you’re referred, if you’re not, you’re not!
9. Community Events
Major events like Ironman CDA 70.3 and the 4th of July Fireworks Festival require a big effort which brings tourist dollars to our city, creates goodwill and promotes our community.
10. Civic Mindedness
You are part of a group of business professionals who care about their community, how it works and where it’s going. Just by being a member shows your support of these efforts.