Coeur d’Alene Regional Chamber Scholarship Application Deadline: March 17, 2023
To be considered for this scholarship all of the following must be completed:
- Students must have a minimum 2.5 Grade Point Average.
- The selection committee will give priority to students based on their level of involvement in college-related fields of study or related career goals.
- All materials (applicant information and checklist page, essay, copy of transcript, resume, and 2 letters of recommendation) must be included for the applicant to be considered for a scholarship.
- Application materials must be to the Coeur d’Alene Regional Chamber by the scholarship deadline of March 17, 2023, to be considered.
- Will be invited and expected to attend the Coeur d’Alene Regional Chamber Upbeat
Breakfast at the Coeur d’Alene Resort on April 11, 2023, to receive their award.
- $1000 scholarships will be awarded to seniors from area private or public high schools that are CDA Regional Chamber members, as well as any senior of a CDA Regional Chamber member regardless of city of residence.
- The scholarships will be available to students attending any post-secondary approved/accredited school within the United States of America.