Coeur d’Alene Regional Chamber Leadership Program
The Leadership Coeur d’Alene Program has been designed to create a learning environment that provides members with opportunities to gain in-depth knowledge of the community and its leadership. The program facilitates a platform that enhances members’ professional network, promotes the exchange of ideas,and inspires members to seek out new service opportunities in the community.
Leadership Coeur d’Alene Purpose:
- To identify citizens of the area who have demonstrated the potential for leadership.
- To provide information which will develop knowledge and understanding of our community, its complexities, and its potential.
- To create an opportunity for participants to meet and exchange ideas with current community/area leaders.
- To motivate participants to pursue leadership roles in the community.
- To provide participants an opportunity to network and discuss issues in an informal learning environment.
Participation in Leadership Coeur d’Alene is open to persons living and working in the greater Coeur d’Alene area. A maximum of twenty-six individuals will be appointed to participate in the program. Since the number of appointments to Leadership Coeur d’Alene is limited, applicants who are not selected are encouraged to reapply in subsequent years. Participants will be chosen by the Leadership Coeur d’Alene Selection Committee based upon the information completed on this application and a follow-up interview.
The Committee will be seeking representation from a cross section of the community. The leaders and potential leaders will be active in business, education, the arts, religion, government and community-based organizations and will reflect the diversity of the community.
Applicants must have the full support of the organization or corporation they represent. Attendance at retreats and monthly sessions is mandatory. Those who fail to attend may be asked to withdraw with no refund of tuition.
Please complete each section fully. Deadline for submission is December 29, 2023. This application should take approximately 20 – 30 minutes to complete.