Saturday, September 7, 2019
COEURfest is a new September festival celebrating our amazing North Idaho Community. Organized by the Coeur d’Alene Chamber of Commerce, it will be an all-day event held at McEuen Park the Saturday after Labor Day. The designers of this event want the participants to observe, learn & do in seven different “experience” areas that highlight the North Idaho lifestyle and what makes our region so special.
The seven experience areas are:
- An All-American Experience: Washington Air National Guard will do a fly over, preceded by a flag ceremony. Various displays and exhibits will feature the life and duties of air guardsmen and women.
- Epicurean Experience will showcase Coeur d’Alene’s great food offerings with food demonstrations, wine, craft beer and cider, and local restaurants.
- Coeur d’Alene Natural Resources Experience You’ll find lake and water sciences, farm life, timber industries and tribal exhibits. CDA is rich in Natural Resources and you’ll find it in this experience.
- Let’s Get Physical Experience is everything outdoors we love about Coeur d’Alene, including lake activities, hiking, biking, rafting, rock climbing, and outdoor yoga. North Idaho has it all!
- All the World’s a Stage Experience will showcase the arts, with artists, musicians, writers and filmmakers. Children will participate in several hands on art experiences.
- Commerce Experience will showcase local business gathering to show off the many goods and services produced and sold locally.
- Science & Technology Experience will feature robots, drones (and drone races), as well as hands-on science experiences.
For information on how you can participate in this event, please contact Marilee Wallace, Vice President of Membership, 208.415.0111 or Marilee@cdachamber.com