Auto-Renewal is Here
With auto-renewal, you don’t have to worry about your membership dues invoice ending up on the wrong desk. And, as long as the credit card is still valid, you don’t have to worry about employees in transition who forget to update a new contact or email address.
During the first half of this year, we have received several requests to help you save time by offering a convenient auto-renewal option for membership dues. Based on your feedback, we are thrilled to announce that auto-renewal is here! Coeur d’Alene Regional Chamber members may now choose auto-renewal to pay for their annual membership dues. Please read through the details below and sign up today.
Time & Convenience
Its time consuming to pay a manually issued invoice. An automatic process saves time and reduces disruptions to your never-ending to-do-list.
You will never miss out on events or opportunities because you have accidently forgotten
to make the next payment.
Offering both yearly, quarterly and monthly options allows you to choose which model suits you
and your company best.
- Login into your Membership Dashboard from cdachamber.com.
The button is in the top right corner.
- Click on the Settings button near the top of the page, then the Billing tab in the left navigation. Select Payment Profiles under Billing, and then click on Add a New Payment Profile.
- Add your credit card or bank account as a new Payment Profile.
- Check the box to “Notify Coeur d’Alene Regional Chamber that you are interested in setting up automatic payments….”
- Save your Payment Profile by clicking on the Add Profile button when you are finished.
- Download the Automatic Payment Authorization Form for
Coeur d’Alene Regional Chamber (click title above to download).
- Complete and return the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
THATS IT! We will let you know when the setup is complete and will provide confirmation of the automatic payment details. For questions or concerns,
please contact email@example.com.