Jennifer Riley, Chair
The Commodores meet every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month at 8:00 am.
It is the mission of the Coeur d’Alene Chamber Commodores to promote the Chamber and the Coeur d’Alene Community and to support the Chamber’s efforts by serving as goodwill ambassadors and undertaking fund raising projects.
In order to accomplish this mission, the Commodores will:
- Participate in at least 25 Ribbon Cuttings to help promote both the Chamber and its members.
- Support the Coeur d’Alene Distinguished Young Women Pageant and provide at least $1,000 in scholarships for winning contestants.
- Produce the Aw$um Auction as the Chamber’s primary fundraiser with a goal of raising $60,000 to support Commodores projects and the Chamber.
- Maintain the Pirate Ship Float and the Dinghy Float and take one or the other to at least five parades in our area and two more in the Northwest and Canada to promote both Coeur d’Alene and the Chamber of Commerce.
- Increase membership in the Commodores and ensure that all members are committed to working hard and sharing in the camaraderie that are hallmarks of the Commodores.
- To explore operating another event fundraiser, possibly in May.
- Take over the Cardboard Boat Regatta on Lake Coeur d’Alene, hopefully raising $1000.00.
- Coordinate with the Chamber staff at the Annual Luncheon to assist in the event.
One of the hallmarks of the Commodores is its members unique combination of hard work and great camaraderie, and that will be maintained and strengthened.