Mission, Goals, Strategic Plan - 2012-2014
(Download available at bottom of this page.)
Our Grand Vision:
To be the premier business organization providing leadership to our community.
To promote, support, and advocate for our members, strengthen the economic climate of the Coeur d'Alene Area, and further the free enterprise system.
- Leadership: Providing visionary leadership by looking at the big picture and the long term in formulating policies and positions.
- Diverse: Welcoming the involvement and participation of all peoples in our programs and activities and recognizing the benefits that such involvement brings to the organization.
- Proactive: Positioning the Chamber to positively and creatively respond to challenges and opportunities.
- Collaborative: Partnering with stakeholders in addressing common issues and opportunities throughout our region.
- Responsive: Maintaining a flexible and responsive organizational structure so that we can quickly change activities or programs to serve the needs of our members in a rapidly changing environment.
- Inclusive: Serving and representing all our member businesses without a focus on any one size of business, geographic area, or industry sector.
- Business Driven: Acting always in the best interests of our members.
- Excellence: Conducting all activities so as to bring credit to our community and our members.
- Create and enhance programs, projects and activities that help our member businesses thrive and prosper;
- Expand the Chamber’s Public Policy activities to become the collective voice of our members;
- Organize programs and activities that enhance our community’s economic vitality and quality of life;
- Manage the Chamber in a fiscally responsible manner to ensure the financial stability of the organization and the cost effective delivery of services to our members.
- Promote Coeur d'Alene as a tourism destination through event creation and organization and brand marketing.