Ann Thomas, Chair
Mountain West Bank
Leadership Coeur d'Alene Committee meets the 2nd Thursday of every month at 12:30 pm in the Chamber Office.
To identify citizens of the area who have demonstrated the potential for leadership; to provide Information which will develop knowledge and understanding of our community, its complexities and its potential; to create an opportunity for participants to meet and exchange ideas with current community/area leaders; to motivate participants to pursue leadership roles in the community; and to provide participants an opportunity to network and discuss issues in an informal and learning environment.
- To recruit, select and graduate a quality class of future leaders.
- Focus on differentiating Leadership Coeur d’Alene from all competitive Leadership programs in the region.
- Focus on ensuring that Leadership Coeur d’Alene is THE premiere Leadership program in the State of Idaho.
- Involve the community’s youth into the program to not only help shape and retain our future leaders but to learn from them as well.
- Schedule retreat for Leadership Committee and perform S.W.O.T. analysis in order to develop a strategy for the next decade.
- Redesign Mission and Vision Statement – focusing on increasing value of the program to Chamber members and the Community.
- Determine what is uniquely marketable and improve awareness of the program through exposure in the media.
- Actively engage past Leadership Graduates in keeping them involved with Chamber events, activities and programs.
- Increase financial position of the Toni Sayler Leadership Scholarship fund.